Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ME LINDA JO ALEXANDER POOLE WITH HARD ROCK CAFE SHIRT ON FALL OF 2007 AT RON PAUL (R) SIGN PAINTING IN MACON, GEORGIA




I suppose this is why the left and the right destroyed me. The left can't stand Ron Paul because he is a Republican, and the right can't stand Ron Paul because they think because he would like to have peace and peacefully trade with all Countries in the world that he is a liberal. No kidding, a lady who rents a house from me ask me just a while back, "Linda isn't Ron Paul a liberal?" That blows my mind because Ron Paul was in the Air Force; Ron Paul has been a conservative US Congressman for years from Texas; Ron Paul was a baby doctor who delivered over 4,000 babies. Now if that is the definition of a liberal, that would blow NOW women away! Give me a break.

No comments: