Sunday, August 28, 2005

BIBB COUNTY LIBERTARIAN PARTY MEETING


Photo of Michael Badnarik, 2004 Libertarian Presidential candidate. Michael fought to be on the ballot of 48 states, but I did not know who he was-did you? The media suppressed Michael, and he and the Green Party candidate for President were arrested for trying to gain assess to the Presidential debates. This is not the United States that our founders envisioned when the Constitution was signed. Political offices were never meant to be made into lifetime careers, and we are a government of the people and for the people, and this foundation that we built the United States upon has been sabotaged.


David Corr is the Chairman of the Bibb County Libertarian Party, and he invited me to attend a meeting tonight at the Texas Cattle Company. I had the pleasure of meeting the Georgia State party leader, Mark Mosley, and the 2004 Libertarian Presidential candidate, Michael Badnarik. I was able to get a personally autographed copy of Mr. Badnarik's book entitled: Good to be King The Foundation of our Constitutional Freedom. Michael is running for a US Congressional Seat in Texas in 2006, and I believe history will be made next year when he becomes the first Libertarian elected to the House of Representatives. Everyone deep down is tired of the status quo, and wants for government to shrink in size, everyone except of course the parasites that want government to be their caretaker.

Will Linda Poole join the Libertarian Party? I happen to agree with David Corr that if the Republican Party would do their job, there would be no need for the Libertarian Party. I will just leave it at this, which is that I also agree with Zell Miller's view point of being a Christocrat. My allegiance is to Jesus Christ, and I will leave it at that.




Michael Badnarik's website:
http://constitutionpreservation.org/

No comments: