Tuesday, May 09, 2006

IRAN TROUBLES AND A MESSAGE FROM GOD

I must share as a Christian, a message from the Lord. Last evening, I went to bed much too late after doing my usual surfing on the web and watching “24″. I was tossing and turning listening to the large planes come in and out of the base, and worrying about our Country with immigration problems, with Iran problems, with bird flu problems, and on and on. I longed for those care free days in the 70s, when I was young and there seemed to be no troubles in the world, and ask why is it that things are worse today? I had an urge to turn on the light and open the Bible to a message (I have done this some but not often enough). This is the miracle of God’s answer to me that proves that God is a living God and knows our hearts.
I opened the Bible to the book of Ecclesiastes, and my eyes were directed to Chapter 7, Verse 10: “Say not thou. What is the cause that the former days were better than these? For thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.”
This book in the Bible is from the wisdom of King Solomon, and is the guiding message that the works of man without God is an empty void.
I believe that if our leaders took their wisdom from the Lord, military action against Iran would be off the table.

No comments: