Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heart of Gold and fraud against me and my family

During the Bibb County Convention in 2008, I was sitting behind Pat Donnelly and her husband. I was not paying attention to Steve Dillard or Erick Erickson on the stage, except when I trid to speak one of them told me basically to be quiet! Well, who in the hell do these guys think they are telling me to not say anything? Well, all of a sudden Pat says to her husband, "Linda must be the Heart of Gold because Erick just got a call to be a Fox News contributor!" Now, Pat knew that I was sitting behind her, I mean in the row right behind them!

Ok, so that is not the only time I heard that! People followed me everywhere I went looking at what I bought and what I did in 2008. Everytime I walked in a store, this darn music started playing! I was so stressed out in 2008, I could not take it. I told Larry Andrews at my CPA office in 2008, while I was trying to do my income tax business that I could not take all of the people following me to the office and home. Why were the police allowing this to happen to me is what I want to know?

I heard Charlotte Hardy say in 2008, my next door neighbor, as I was lying in my bed at night one particular night..."if Linda finds out she is the Heart of Gold she can't run for President." Well, you know that was news to me because I darn sure was not running for President. Where in the hell would I get the money to run for President? I feel like Charlotte Hardy must have told everyone in the darn city who in the hell she thought I was because I had every asshole in town following me every where I go!

It was so bad last year that I almost got ran over a couple of times at my home just checking my mail! In 2008, I called the Macon Police when my son Matthew was at the house with me. Matthew who was thirteen at the time had flooded my basement taking a shower. I was already in bed, and he said "Mom the water is flooding in the basement." I got up and went to the basement and water was flowing out of the pipe, I believe the air conditioner fitting or something blew out. Well, I called a plumber, and then I saw a cable wire on my basement floor. Now, mind you this was the summer of 2008. I called the Macon Police and an officer named Jason Parks came to my home. I told him that I thought someone had been in my home. I felt that people were watching me and or listening to me in my home. I was divorced, and I no one had a right to watch me in my house. I also feel that I am being watched in my CPA office right now. I do not like it at all!

Jason refused to write up an incident report, and followed him up the basement steps and out the door and I hollered at him to right a report. Jason turned around and grabbed my arms and jerked them behind my back, and put handcuffs on my wrists so tight that they cut into my wrists. This all in front of my young son, Matthew! Ok, mind you I had got up out of bed because of Matthew flooding the basement. I had on pajama bottoms, no shoes a Destin tee shirt, and at least had a bra on. I sat in the back of a Macon Police car for almost an hour sweating with handcuffs on my arms behind my back waiting on Marty to pick up Matthew at my house. I had no shoes on, and my cell phone in my hand! I demanded my wallet, the asshole was wanting to take me to jail without my license! Finally, Matthew brought me a pair of shoes and my wallet with my driver's license. When we pulled into the jail a young black guy was at the gate, and pointed at me! What in the hell have you people in Macon done to me and my family?

Jason had the audacity to say, when we got to jail that he was glad to be getting off work so he could go see his baby after dragging me away from my son in handcuffs! I was placed in a cell with a black lady who got to keep her driver's license and a cell phone! My stuff was confiscated. The black bitch was sitting in there texting someone. Well, I beat on the door. Mind you I have never been arrested in my life! This little black bitch police officer said after a while, well you get to go home now. And then when she opened the door her and black male officer pushed me down the hall to a holding cell that was filthy! They pulled a white lady off the floor who had been vomiting on the floor! I stood in this filthy cell for about three hours! I kept asking to go to the bathroom, and they would not let me out. The black officer hit me on the back of the neck and head, and pulled on my arms so hard it was unbelievable.

All I had done was tried to get a report about someone coming into my own home illegally! No one had a right to listen to me, no one! Marty was finally able to get me out, Marty is my ex-husband. Marty picked me up in his pickup truck and took me to Engle Drive where I live. I ask Chuck Harden, my next door neighbor, if he heard me the night before. Chuck said he did not hear me, so how in the hell could I get arrested for disturbing the peace? Arrested in my own yard!

I went to the emergency room on Riverside Drive, and a black police officer showed up and changed the stations, as if trying to put me everywhere but Macon! I was XRayed, and the doctor said that I had multiple contusions, and wrote that up! I took the medical report with me to an oversight board in downtown Macon that is supposed to investigate wrong doing by the police. I sent several certified mails, and finally got a letter that said that an investigation had been done and no wrong doing had been found. Well you know, I am a Georgia College graduate, I graduated Cum Laude with a 3.78 GPA, I have a Masters in Business and I have been a CPA since 1990. I am quite sure that the GSCPA, the State Board of Accountancy, the AICPA would be horrified if they knew that this could happen to a business owner!

I went a few times to contest the ticket for disturbing the peace, and, of course, Jason Parks did not show up! I wish that someone woould do something about this, and arrest everyone involved. There were several police officers when I went to court and there were liberal lawyers, of course! I cannot believe that someone who is just trying to live their life has it turned upside down. The thing that I hate the most is that my young son Matthew has had to participated in this stinking fraud! I had no assignment whatsoever, and my ex-husband was lied to! I have been completely in the blind in all of this shit, and it has not been pleasant. I filed my divorce pro-se with Judge Ennis as the Judge! Everyone in this town knows that I did not leave town!

What is so bad is that my clients were lied to. My tax clients and write-up clients actually thought I did something wrong. The fraud is not telling the truth that I was a Certified Public Accountant! The town had no right whatsoever following me around and allowing complete strangers to know who I am! If Steve Wilson started this, then I would like to see him blind folded and a firing squad shoot his ass, until there was not one empty spot on his sorry body. If he did not start it, I would like to know who did!

No comments: