Saturday, April 17, 2010

Security Bank and SunTrust Bank Hartley Bridge Road

I had banked with Security Bank now State Bank from about 1998, until April 2008. In 2008, I noticed that people were following me to the bank, and that my mail was being opened and sealed back at my CPA office! I told the Branch Manager, Judy Johnosn that Sandy, a lady who worked at the bank and used to work at Porter Ellis School in the lunchroom, nodded to people as I was in the drive through deposited money, as if confirming what I was depositing into my CPA account! I had CNBC on during this time, and after Judy sent me a letter telling me to close my business account immediately, someone on CNBC said "they told her bank to close her account." Well, you know it is really strange to have the media no who in the hell you are.

Well, then I opened my business account around April 8th at SunTrust Bank on Hartley Bridge Road, oh what fun to be a stable person who does not like to change to have to open a new bank account a week before the tax filing deadline! So, now to just recently, I had the same thing happen when I started banking at SunTrust, people following me every time I went to the bank! Why in the hell are people following me to the bank and post office? Well, Rose Alexander, the black teller that I always, dealt with would always say "have a nice day Ms. Poole." Well, oneday when I was driving my red Firebird Convertible, Ms. Alexander said "I see you have a new red convertible." Well, the convertible is a 1992 with about 45k on it, real nice but not new. Well, I noticed early on in 2008 that people could hear me in my car. Well, when I went down Pio Nono that day after going to the bank, black people from all over the place were pulling out of streets and looking at my darn car, and at me! Well, a month or so ago, Ms. Alexander told me that bullshit of have a nice day Ms. Poole, and I told her to take her nice day and shove it up her ass.

Well, I later went into the bank and told the assholes in there that I was tired of everyone coming to the bank at the same time that I did. Well, on the 29th of March, we had a showdown of sorts. The fiasco's climax was the branch manager, Amy Miller walking out of the vault area with nearly ten thousand in cash. Amy pushed the money toward me, and told me that my account was closed that day! I told her I was not taking cash like that out of the bank and demanded an official check be written. Well, the stupid bitch who should be in prison, in my opinion, typed a check for $9,611.09 to merely Linda Poole. I drove back to my CPA office, just minutes away, and thought this is bullshit. I got back in my car, and went back to the bank, and demanded that Amy type a new check to Linda J. Poole CPA PC, 4145 Hartley Bridge Road, Macon, Georgia 31216. Amy refused to type a new check...and smarted off that your account does not have CPA on it, it just says PC. Now, mind you I have a business at 4145 Hartley Bridge Road, since 1996 and have had two banks ask me to move my account in the last two years.

Well, now I am with Mid South Community FCU, and so far so good. When I said I was going to the bank today when I visited GreenLeaf Nursery, two darn police cars were there when I went to the bank! Now, this is getting a little old. I am not a criminal! These Bibb County Police are morons. They know who I am! No doubt they are sucking the Federal government out of money to fund their sorry asses. Bibb County is bankrupt and they had to create some fraud to fund their bankrupt state of affairs! All of this shit against me and my family was purposely set up to draw people to Macon to generate money. The whole town has committed fraud against people who have drove to Macon trying to find me! I have reason to believe that I was made real old at first, and now the fraud is that they listened to me visiting my son, at my old house down the road, and created a hugh fraud scam that I as real young, and did not vote.

Well, for the record, I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary in 2008. I went to Northeast High School to vote in the fall of 2008. I got my voter's card, and oh a black lady behind me said: "is this the gold line?" Well, I put my card in the machine, hit write-in ballot, and typed in Linda J. Poole for President. Yes, that is right, I voted for myself for President! I could not think of anyone any better to vote for than myself!

For people that do not understand RICO, you know that money Amy Miller tried to hand me is just below the $10,000 amount that would be considered money laundering and/or drug money. I tell you I do believe that the mafia has taken over Macon, Georgia!

I had to go to the Bibb County Court House in 2008 to request an application to get my business license! I told Thomas Tedders that I refused to pay a late fee because an application was not mailed to me. Thomas did not charge me a late fee, and of all places my business license was locked in the vault! I want to know that I am protected because I am alone all of the time. I have never felt so scared in all of my life, as I have been in the last two and a half years. I feel that if I were to be in a car wreck that the police probably have a landfill ready to put me and my car in. Someone needs to visit Macon, Georgia and investigate this fraud against me and my family! The liars at the tax office have even insinuated that my CPA office is residential property!

I have got several pieces of mail from AT&T addressed to the residence of Linda Foley. My phone number has never been associated with Foley! Like I have written before just about everyone in Macon, Georgia needs to be put in prison!

I attest to the fact that I, Linda J. Poole, do not reside in a hotel or a motel! I detest the fact that people are living in hotels and pretending to be me. You know of all of the people who stole my identity, I think that US Supreme Court should tell them that they have lost their Citizenship! That would mean a good many stupid white people and stupid black people would never be able to vote again! I would like to see all of their properties confiscated and given to poor people in the Appalachians!

Wow, what a dream come true!

No comments: