Sunday, November 05, 2006

JESUS IS THE LEADER OF EVANGELICALS


With all of the scandals about homosexuality, and the recent revelation that Ted Haggart (I believe that is his name) was leading a dark life is causing some that do not understand Christianity to think that somehow Christ's church will be destroyed. So what if a political party fails, as anything built upon absolute power over others is doomed for failure. But Christ is everlasting, and will overcome. We are all sinners, and many false Christs have come to power using others to enrich themselves. Where Christ is, there the devil resides, too. As a Christian, I will continue to pray to be strong in this changing world. With each passing day, there are more and more people that are growing to hate me and other Christians because they hate Jesus Christ. I do not understand the hatred because he gave more love to so many than we can imagine. I will not allow his sacrifice for me and the rest of humanity to be in vain, will you?

No comments: