Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LINDA POOLE AT BOSTON TEA PARTY IN 2007

I do not know how to upload such vidoeos. One may go to youtube.com, and type in the search box, Linda Poole in Boston, and you should get the youtube of where I was interviewed by the Liberty Group, as I believe that was their name. I was also interviewed by a newspaper in Boston. It was very cold and wet and slushy snow. I had never been to Boston before, and my two acquaintences and I dined at the Legal Seafood Company. What a name for a restaurant, quite appropriated for a Ron Paul supporter, such as myself. I am proud to say that I was one of the leading revolutionairies for the reenactment of the Boston Tea Party. I also attended the July 12, 2008 Freedom Rally or whatever it was entitled, where Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf, Chuck Baldwin and Adam Kokesh (sp? Adam is a Marine who wants peace) gave speeches. Forgive me if I have no doubt left out some names. I sat by a couple of guys from the border patrol group in Texas or Arizona, I believe. We marched along the DC route to the Capitol. It was qutie an experience. I voted for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary, and a little secret, since I could find no one better to vote for, I voted for myself in the write-in ballot area in the general election.

No comments: