Wednesday, March 06, 2013

The Pooles and Foley's probably 2002



This is a photo of me, Linda Jo Alexander Poole, with Lamar Poole (my husband at the time of the photo) our son, Matthew Lamar Poole, Krista Kohler Foley (my first daughter-in-law) and my son from my first marriage, Mark Alan Foley.

This photo was taken at a condo Lamar and I rented at a beach close to Camp Lejeune, I believe.  Mark was stationed at Camp Lejeune while in the Marine Corps for awhile.

I really cannot remember where this was, mayble Myrtle Beach.

Posted and published by Linda Jo Alexander Poole aka beebee.

Is it not a crime that people destroy a family that includes a young man like Mark who willingly joined the Marines in 1998 and who grew up here in Macon, Georgia since he was 2 1/2 years old!

No comments: