Sunday, January 22, 2006

I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE OFF FORD JUST YET



1965 Shelby GT350 unbelievable Mustangs that could have been bought for less than $6,000 went for staggering amounts at the Barrett-Jackson auction live in Scottsdale, Arizona this weekend. I am talking some that sold for $250,000! We are learning that Ford Motor Company is going to restructure its North American operations and it is being called Black Monday for Ford tomorrow, as the announcements come about 25,000 losing jobs of its 120,000 work force. Ford is coming out with a 2007 GT500 Cobra, and a bidder on Saturday paid $600,000 to be the first owner of this Shelby addition with his teaming up with Edsel Ford. This bidder will get to be at the Ford facility for the design of his dream car to his very own wishes. Am I a car enthusiast, well not exactly. I watched the auctions because my husband is a car enthusiast, and I wish that I could go back in time and buy these muscle cars because I would never have to work another day in my life. Watching this auction was mind boggling, as the top money cars were all American cars. Go Ford go!

No comments: