Tuesday, January 10, 2006

MR. OPPORTUNITY NOMINATED TO SUPREME COURT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8yoSAiwY18
THIS IS A CLIP FORM THE MOVIE "IDIOCRACY" THAT PRETTY WELL DEPICTS THIS FUNNY SKIT I WROTE ABOUT A SUPREME COURT NOMINEE. THE MOVIE IS A LITTLE TOO RATED R FOR MY TASTE, BUT IT DOES GET THE POINT ACROSS ABOUT HOW DUMB OUR SOCIETY HAS EVOLVED INTO OVER THE LAST, WELL I GUESS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. I THINK THIS IS HUMOROUS, SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT PC AT ALL! ENJOY!


I am anxious for Alito to get confirmed, and then we can move forward and get another liberal on the Supreme Court. This would give President Bush the opportunity to reallly reach across the aisle with reconciliation.
Democrats demand balance on the Supreme Court, when Ruth Ginsberg steps down. The Democrats demand that a real person should be placed on the Court that can get down with the people. So here goes, I had a nightmare about the judicial questions, and thought I would share them.



Senator Hatch: Good morning Mr. Opportunity, just how is it that you became a person down with the people?

Mr. Opportunity: Well you see, I realized the stores had all of this ice cold Heinekin that was going to get warm so I seized on the opportunity to loot me some cold ones in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I did not realize that the media was going to turn me into a real life hero. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

Senator Hatch: Well, Mr. Opportunity do you have a law degreee and if so where did you earn your degree?

Mr. Opportunity: I earned my degree in the school of hard knocks, and I got more experience with the law than anyone in this chamber. I have passed through many bars, and looked through them, too. So, I guess you could say that makes me more than qualifed according to ABA standards.

Senator Hatch: Well, Mr. Opportunity what is your viewpoint on legal precedent?

Mr. Opportunity: Oh, you mean that Starry Decisis stuff, isn't that what Fantasia sang on American Idol? I'm cool with that. Hey man do you mind if I open a cold one? I brought me a cooler of Heinekin. With all of my advertising promotions, I can't drink them fast enough before another truck load gets deliverd to my crib.

Mr. Hatch: Will you please put your feet down and quit leaning back in that chair? It is distracting, and hopefully you can show a little more respect for these preceedings. A long sigh, no further questions. I turn my time over to Ms. Feinstein.

Ms. Feinstein: Now Mr. Opportunity, you do know that it is of vital importance that we maintain our Citizens privacy in our Country don't you? I mean we don't want to ever be humiliated and have to remove our shoes.

Mr. Opportunity: Well mam, I like my privacy too, but if you are worried about removing your shoes then my advice is that you keep your feet clean and make sure your socks don't have holes in them.

Ms. Feinstein: Frowning and rubbing her forehead, well Mr. Opportunity what is your opinion on the Kelo ruling?

Mr. Opportunity: Well mam, you have got to be kidding because I can't afford to buy a dime bag let alone a kilo. You mind if I open another cold one, the more I drink the thirstier I get?

Ms. Feinstein: Sighing and wiping her eyes with a kleenex, Mr. Opportunity what is your stance on the government upholding a woman's right to her reproductive health?

Mr. Opportunity: Well mam, that is cool with me. I met Fantasia last night and we drank a case of Heinekin, and she told me not to be controversial with this question to just be cool about it. That is about the only thought I can give to the matter. Well, I need to go take a leak. Could we have a recess?

To be continued............

No comments: