Sunday, November 27, 2005

BACK IN MACON AFTER A BREAK AWAY FOR THANKSGIVING

After a week with my son and his wife in North Carolina for Thanksgiving, I returned to read some of the editorials in the Macon Telegraph and the Letters to View Points. It was great to get away from all of the same ole same ole, if even for such a short period of time. I see that the master of bloviation of the Macon Telegraph wrote an editorial of self-praise for his speech at the day of atonement at the Jewish Temple in Macon where the leaders of town and some select church leaders got together to sing praises to one another. Yada, yada, yada and my question is what are the chosen ones doing to make Macon a better place to live and did you find the missing millions from Macon's budget while I was gone?

No comments: