Wednesday, November 02, 2005

FROM FRIDBALONEY BLOG SEE LINKS ON RIGHT-GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

For Those Who Have Not Served
During a recent conversation I had with an individual in my community, I was ridiculed (ever so subtly) for being a former member of the U.S. military.Fortunately and thankfully, based largely on that military-acquired lifestyle and training I've been so fortunate to obtain, I did not retaliate with the same or similar level of callous ignorance the person presented to me.In light of this experience, I would like to say the following to the masses of people in America who have not had the distinct privilege of adequately serving in my nation's Armed Forces:Endeavor never to demonstrate the audacity to remotely malign the men and women who have served, sacrificed, bled and died in order that you may exploit the fountain of freedoms so many of you take for granted.
posted by Jehoiada at

1 comment:

LargeBill said...

Amen!