Friday, November 04, 2005

I HAVE LISTENED ON AND ON TO NEAL BOORTZ ABOUT THE FLAT TAX AND I HAVE SOMETHING FOR HIM TO DIGEST!

As a CPA, I have listened to Neal Boortz talk using his Libertarian philosophy spin. I understand that we do truly need a fairer tax system. I have a solution to give all of us a needed increase in discretionary spending, which would be to eliminate the advertising expense deduction for all businesses: private, corporate, LLCs and partnerships. That would mean that the radio personalities, the television personalities, and even Nascar drivers to name a few examples would have to get real jobs! I think this is a great plan, what do the rest of you think? You know everything we buy has the cost of advertising imbedded in it. Right? It would help us eliminate our deficit in the United States. Why should we help Sean Hannity go from a nobody to owning his own jet? Why should we subsidize Neal Boortz with the products that we buy, to use us as a crutch to write a book and get wealthier? And then when these jerks get money running out of their you know what, they want to mouth off about changing the tax system. You see Neal is so misguided that he does not realize what side his bread is buttered on. I am going to send this idea to the US Congress! This would also be the best campaign finance reform that we could ever institute. The media would no longer have the money to influence elections. Oh yeah, I know campaign contributions are not deductibe. Right! Ha!

No comments: