Friday, July 28, 2006

WHAT THE QUR'AN RECORDS OF MUHAMMAD SPEAKING ABOUT JESUS CHRIST

Muhammad also speaks of the resurrection of Jesus:
"Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt." -- Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35

By BeeBee: I am posting this because I am trying to find out why fanatical Muslims hate Christians and Jews and call them "infadels to be killed." I believe that throughout history with the Christian Crusades and with the creation of the Zionist Country of Israel that displaced Arabs that this certainly created hatred for Christians and Jews. Sometimes you must put yourself in the shoes of the oprressed or our new terrorist enemy. It is just like the Indians that we pushed off of land in the United States, and the slaves that were brought here from the West Indes and Africa. Indians still have a distaste for white people (and rightly so), and African Americans still have a distrust and in some cases hatred for white people. The young African American children are being taught to blame white people today for our ancestors faults. Are we also breeding a new form of terrorism in the United States that will create a civil war oneday? Actually, if we take a look at crime that involves blacks against whites, it is often brutal and the main stream press usually glosses over it. (example: Hurricane Katrina's brutal rapes and murders). You know the old saying, "you reap what you sow" is very appropriate. I blame supremacist attitudes on the part of whites and Jewish people for the fact that some Muslims have grown to hate us and wish us to be destroyed. You see, all people's are on the side of a war that will benefit them the most. We have much interest in protecting Israel, and if you believe that the Jews that want to save Israel (the Neocons) are doing it for God then you need to move on and read something else because you are too brain-washed for me. It is KACHING! Watch Larry Kudlow and Jim Cramer on CNBC, and listen to them talking about money, money and more money. You can never make enough of that green stuff. I have an article saved about a comment that Bill Krystol made about evangelical Christians supporting Israel for Messianic reasons, and he said that it was alright with him however they felt because it is his Israel. I am a born again Christian, and I feel that this is the false prophecy that Jesus warns about of how the false Christs will rise and deceive many. By the way where is the ACLU? With all of this government of support of Israel with clear biblical connections, is that not a violation of the separation of church and state?You see the ACLU was founded by Jews so they pick the battles that serve their purposes. Jesus warns that many will be blinded and so they are. I do pray that more Christians will awake to the truth. You see those that worship money and material things will lead the world if they have to into total destructions just to hang on to their wealth and accumulate more because those that worship power and money are not God's chosen people whether they be Gentiles or Jews. Oh there will be Jews saved in the end time, but it will not be the ones that are ordering the firing of bombs on innocent men, women and children in the Middle East. You will see here that I am not saying the soldiers are guilty, as they are following orders from their superiors.

No comments: