Thursday, October 20, 2005

CONTINUED ABOUT DAVID PARKER AND 5 YEAR OLDS BEING EXPOSED TO HOMOSEXUALITY-PUBLIC SCHOOLS DO NOT BELONG IN ANYONE'S BEDROOM!


David Parker and lawyer to appear on "The O'Reilly Factor" national TV show Monday evening, Oct. 24!

Is this being promoted in Bibb County, too?

I do not care what people do in private, even though I truly believe that homosexuality is morally wrong. I believe that it is a sin against God, but I am not God and I will leave such sins to be settled between sinners and God. None of us are without sin. But we have a right as the majority in society to demand that a life style that we deem is against our moral fiber to not be pushed by the media, by Hollywood and especially in our schools. The liberals say that government should stay out of the bedroom, well I say that homosexuals should not use the government to push their life style to our young and impressionable children.

I firmly believe that homosexuality is a choice and it is not a genetic predisposition. And I do not wish to debate this with anyone because I have the inalienable right to think what I feel in my own heart and mind. If homosexuality is pushed into our homes through the media, and into the movies by a sick and disgusting Hollywood, children will become confused about their feelings. Afterall, a child's personality continues to form until about eleven or so I have always been lead to believe. Children that do not have a nuclear family, which is about 50% of children in one parent households will turn to alternative life styles much quicker than the children that have a mom and dad at home. We have to care about these helpless children, as well as our own children. Watch the O'Reilly Factor on Monday, October 24th and let us get motivated to draw a line in the sand about WHAT WE WANT OUR SOCIETY TO BE!

No comments: