Thursday, September 22, 2005

FUNNY POLL ON FOX 24

I was just checking out Fox 24's online videos, which are very good by the way. The newscasters at Fox 24 are very fair and balanced reporters, in my opinion. A funny poll caught my eye, which ask people who should pay for the medical care of the prisoners: two of the answers were the local government or the taxpayers. I wonder who wrote these answers? The local government and taxpayers are one in the same, and obviously the media does not understand this fact. In addition, one of the answers was the police department, which is also the taxpayers. I think the whole town of Macon, Georgia needs to take a class in political science! This is pathetic, and I feel like I live in the twilight zone. Do journalist have to take political science?

No comments: