Wednesday, September 21, 2005

IT IS TIME FOR WHITE AMERICANS TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE RACISM OF MANY BLACKS AGAINST US!


Robert C. Lee, Houstonchronicle.com, "Demand our Place at the Table", September 12,2005.

In this writing, Mr. Lee quotes Louis Farrakhan pictured to the left as saying that brothers and sisters need to take care of each other, and Farrakhan calls FEMA and the Red Cross "white." I have had my fill of this racism, and I am not going to send the Red Cross one dime to help any of these racist people. If the rest of the white race wants to stay in their stupid slumber and not stand up and rise against this, then we are doomed as a race, ourselves. I do not think about the color of someone's skin when I donate to an organization, but there are many blacks that think this way. Do not think that Mr. Farrakhan is an exception to the rule! This is the new wave folks. It is no longer equality, as it is a new mantra "It's all about us!" This is the heading on a publication that I received in my mailbox that is called "Black Expressions" with the website listed as www.joinblackexpressions.com. It is books written by blacks and all about blacks. I say that if this is the way that Mr. Farrakhan and the Black Caucus members (black members in the US Congress) want the United States to be divided, then our representatives need to abolish all entitlement programs, and allow those that see the United States as divided between black and white to take care of their own. Last night, on Fox News, Hannity and Colmes showed a tape from yesterday where Mr. Farrakhan was calling for the Red Cross to be done away with and replaced!

Our politicians are to blame for this mess that we are in within the United States. You do not see any other ethnic culture fighting like this. We have Irish, Scotts, Germans, Italians, Japanese, Hispanics, Cubans, Spaniards, Chinese and American Indians that seem to work together as Americans. It is the African Americans that continue to fight for more and more and more! Because of politicians that promised entitlements in exhange for votes, we have a race of people that do not know anything other than playing the race card for political and financial advantage. Wake up white race and speak up against this, as we do not have to take a back seat to reverse racism! I have never discriminated against anyone that comes into my office, and each and every client that I serve is treated with the upmost respect, so long as they are operating ethically. As a teacher, I go beyond the call of duty to help all of my students regardless of race. Now, there are the majority of blacks that do not feel the way that Mr. Farrakhan and the Black Caucus feels, but when these race dividers beat the drum on television and at various gatherings across the United States, then it brainwashes well-meaning people to look at white people as the enemy to be destroyed. Young children are easily persuaded to view the world in this black/white division, and it will lead us toward the path of destruction. A perfect example is what a friend shared with me about her experience in a Bibb County school, which is that little kindergarten and first grade students have told her that they are not supposed to talk to her because she is white and white people were mean to black people. I had a Native American student tell me that during Black History month, her daughter was required to play the part of a black slave owner in a little play the class was putting on. This lady was outraged because her child was embarrassed to talk harshly to another child in such a role playing, and we all know that this was first the land of Native Americans! A child should not be made to shoulder the blame for something that they had no control over, which is slavery. My ancestors were struggling settlers into America, and they did not own slaves. Indiana, which is where I was born, was one of the abolitionist states, and my family has never been racist. There is nothing in the United States Constitution that demands for the majority to be a doormat for the minority! If everyone sits back, instead of demanding that "we all want a place at the table," then we are going to leave a United States to our childen and grandchildren that will be the Divided States! If there is someone that has a problem with what I have to say, then debate me and tell me where I am wrong.

2 comments:

KAT said...

LJP:
See I told you word verification would work. Of course that's unless you graduated Bibb's public schools.

Anyway I am scared that blacks and whites are so divided and that there is a mentality to run non-blacks out of Bibb County. The comments the teacher made about what kids are taught at home really disturb me.

I am hopeful that those blacks in Bibb who teach their kids this nonsense are representative only of the dog feces of their race. I won't hold my breath, though. I am seeing the message; I need to move out of Bibb and maybe out of Middle Georgia.

I am also thinking that the New Orleans hurricane refugees may come to places where they aren't as welcome, especially as time goes by. If they sponge off the communities wherein they reside the open arms won't be so open.

Law enforcement needs to track as much as possible the crooks and child molesters who come in from Louisiana. Sadly it was necessary to open this Pandora's box and host the refugees.

I went to Lake Sinclair National Park this Sunday. The gate had no attendant. It was self-service. A sign said that hurricane refugees could stay there free of charge if they wrote "Hurricane" on the pay envelopes and a zip code. I said to myself, "I wonder how many will Google for the zip to New Orleans?"

Then again I saw few people at the park as it was late Sunday and I figured that if they have to tote their own water and live in semi-primitive conditions all but the RV crowd won't settle there.

KAT

BEEBEE said...

Dear Bill,

You have an experience similar to me other than the fact that I only worked in government for a little over six months. I worked as a temporary Civil Service employee for the Census of 1980 coding census forms that people did not code correctly. You would not believe the people that simply underlined the answer to a question instead of filling in the ovals.

When we got caught up which was frequently, we played Canasta and read books, and this was often. I worked in Jeffersonville, IN and ironically volunteers were ask to sign up to go to New Orleans for a week during Thanksgiving because that Cenus workers were so inept that worked there that they needed help to get the Census coded (I now see why the forms were so hard to code down there). I could not go because my son was just a baby.

In 1979, I took three Kentucky State Government exams, and scored higher than 97 on all of them (they were 100 point based exams). I kept calling Frankfurt (the state capitol) about when I was going to get a job. I was shocked when a personnel agent was frank with me and told me that there was a hiring freeze unless I was a minority! This was my first experience with this unfair quota system.

Then in 1993, I applied to work as an auditor of the City of Macon, and of course, I now know that they do not really want CPAs to work. Ha! And at the same time, I applied for an auditor position with the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC), Atlanta division. The qualifications were a CPA with a MBA or within the process of gaining the MBA.
All of my references had been called because the people told me, and for the Federal government to go ahead and do background checks is expensive, and I was certain that I would get this Grade 13 job!

When I went to Atlanta for the interview, I intervied with an older guy retired from a Big Six CPA firm. This guy was so frustrated because he told me that I was the most qualified applicant that he had for the position, but that he had received notification that he must put a minority on as an auditor! I ask him if he had applicants that were even CPAs, and he said NO but that he had to hire one anyway even if not educationally qualified! I was ticked off to say the least, and thought wow all of the struggles in life and working and paying for every single class and the Government did not want to hire the best and the brightest for auditing jobs. I kwew that our Country was going to Hell in a hand basket, and realized that I would have to make it in my own business. Well if you think you can get on a soap box, you are beat. Ha! I could go on and on. Thank you for posting here, and please tell your friends about the blog.