Wednesday, September 28, 2005

MORE ON ERNST ZUNDEL-THIS IS ALARMING!

You know, I am a person that is not the normal viewer of news. As a small business owner, I keep my television on at my office because I am my own boss! I am not bound by someone that tells me that I may not speak out because of political correctness (you know the corporate world). I have witnessed revisionist news within the last month about the violence in New Orleans, and reliable source that confided in me about a nurse from North Carolina that was raped. And I heard Geraldo, on the ground in New Orleans, who is a Jew himself, say "what he witnessed was a Holocaust and that he did not speak of such things lightly." Now, we are to believe CNN (Communist News Network) and other left-wing news agencies that say it is all fabricated stories.
Drawing of a jury of a trial in the Zundel legal battles. Given the fact, that Mr. Zundel has given his life to his research and the expert testimony, I firmly believe that Mr. Zundel and the experts have indeed proved that the Holocaust is greatly exaggerated. I am a statistics person, and I understand that it is numerically impossible for 6 million Jews to have been gased based upon the overwhelming statistical evidence given at the trial. Now, remember the DNA evidence that was presented in the OJ Simpson trial that overwhelmingly proved that OJ was the only person that have committed the murder? Well again, maybe you are not like me, as I watched the trial from start to finish not the coverage but the actual trial! If I could not be at home to watch it, I recorded it and watched it when I got back home. We all know the outcome of the trial. Right? Here is another copied and pasted portion from the Zundel website. I gave a small donation to help him. If you go to his website, you will see paintings that he has done with pencil and crayons in prison that will bring tears to your eyse (if you note in an earlier post that I made-he is an artist among his other talents). Why would someone give up their entire career, their entire life, and their soul to fight for something unless they had facts to back up their claims? If you truly believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you know from the New Testament of the Holy Bible that 11 out of 12 of the disciples died a Martyr telling the masses that Jesus Christ was resurrected! These disciples of Christ did not recant their preachings to save their lives not even when they knew their head was going to be chopped off or they were going to be nailed to a cross. By the way, Mr. Zundel is a Christian. The rest of this post is copied and pasted.

Read the Leuchter Report online
Zundel was found guilty in the 1985 trial, but the verdict was set aside by the provincial appeals court. It ruled that the judge in that trial had, among other things, given improper instructions to the jury, and had improperly excluded defense evidence. In May 1988, at the conclusion of the second Zundel trial, the jury declared him guilty. A few days later, he was sentenced to nine months imprisonment.
On appeal, Canada 's Supreme Court threw out the conviction, declaring on August 27, 1992, that the archaic "false news" law under which he had been convicted was a violation of the country's Charter of Rights. This was not only a personal vindication by Canada 's highest court; Ernst Zundel secured an important victory for the rights of all Canadians.
Zundel's next great legal battle was fought out before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal in Toronto on charges, instigated by Jewish groups, of promoting "hatred or contempt" against Jews through the "Zundelsite" Internet web site (
www.zundelsite.org), operated by Ingrid Rimland from the United States. In this legal action, as the Tribunal's presiding Commissioner declared, the truth or validity of the supposedly "hateful" items was not a consideration. (Ultimately the Tribunal declared the "Zundelsite" to be unlawful, but because the site is based in the US , the ruling is unenforceable.)
During the 42 years he lived in Canada , Ernst Zundel was never convicted of a crime. He was, however, repeatedly a victim of violence and hate. He survived three assassination attempts, including by arson and pipe bomb. He's also endured years of legal harassment and repeated jailings.

No comments: