Friday, September 02, 2005

WALL STREET EXECUTIVE CATS READY FOR AN IPO IN MACON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGzgTxPFlY Ted Nugent "Cat Scratch Fever" For some reason, you will have to highlight the link and then hit edit, copy and paste to play the song. I suppose my Web Browser is not set up right or whatever.


Some Wall Street brokers are interested in Commissioner Joe Allen's plan to introduce a cat leash ordinance in Bibb County. These brokers want to be the first in Macon to run this new private-government venture, and will work with venture capitalists to get the new program off the ground.
Since, so many traditional investors are wary of IPOs because significant losses were incurred in the past when these Wall Street Cats came up with off the wall investment schemes, a new breed of investor will be marketed to. The Cats are working out a royalty deal with Ted Nugent to use his song "Cat Scratch Fever" in the commercials that will run in the Middle Georgia area to promote the new investment venture. Perhaps, Commissioner Joe Allen could star in the commercial to help save the cost of paying an actor.

Disclaimer from Linda Poole: I noticed in the Macon Telegraph the slam on David Corr for liking Zeppelin and Ted Nugent. I will say that I, too, like Zeppelin and Ted Nugent and you do not get anymore conservative than me! What of it, it is a heck of lot better music than the gangster rap that is being played on MTV! Yeah, I saw the Rolling Stones in 1975 and Led Zeppelin in 1975 and Fleetwood Mac. David Corr and I are of the same age group. I saw Blue Oyster Cult, Black Oak Arkansas, Dan Fogleberg, Edgar Winters Band and many others. I was a normal teenager in the 1970s. I am shocked that the young lady that I met at the Texas Cattle Company would pick up comments made at the Libertarian meeting last Sunday and put them in a context that portrays the Libertarians as somehow not in the main stream. For what I am talking about, you can see the quotes in today's Macon Telegraph in the "Political Notebook." I have a ten year old son that buys Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other such 70s genre music because I will not allow him to listen to the trash that is recorded today!
FYI I am still a Republican!

ROCK ON DAVID!

No comments: